Saturday, March 23, 2013

What the Bucks will Struggle with next year

The Milwaukee Bucks have a problem next year. They are going to have to make some key decisions. They have 3 of there main players that contracts expire next year. Those players are Monta Elis, Brandon Jennings, and JJ Redick. They are going to figure out who they want to keep. I'm sure they would like to keep all of them, but that is very slim of a chance. If I were them, I would absolutely positively keep Brandon Jennings. He is the key to them and I think he has the most upside to his game. Now from there I would probably give up Monta and try to keep Redick. The Monta and Brandon situation has completely failed, they've done pretty good actually, but I think that JJ would fit better and compliment Brandon. Also, they have to decide if they are going to stick with coach Jim Boylan or not. I don't think they should keep him. Kareem volunteered to coach them and I think he should get a shot at the job. So, with letting go of Monta, it gives you some cap space to sign a player like Josh Smith. So the Bucks have some decisions to make.

1 comment:

  1. EnVision. check out basketballmanual.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete