Friday, March 22, 2013

Miami Heat Winning Streak




The Miami Heat have been on an amazing winning streak lately. They have nearly or literally been unbeatable. Lebron James has transformed his game and is now truly at his highest stage as an NBA player. He has also developed his clutch game. Many people still think he has a little farther to go but in my eyes, he is untouchable. I'm not a Miami Heat fan nor am i a Lebron James fan, but I know a great team and player when I see one. This team is on a mission to win yet another NBA title and I think they have a pretty good chance to do so. The only team right now that has even a chance to come close to them would be the Oklahoma city Thunder. With there killer duo it is pretty hard to stop them. But come playoff time we'll see.

2 comments: